The application of massage. Droits d'auteur.
Massage for Therapists: A Guide to Soft Tissue Therapy, 3rd Edition
She has worked in the NHS, in nursing homes and in private practice, and currently runs her own private practice. Informations bibliographiques. Introduction to massage.
- Emission and Scattering Techniques: Studies of Inorganic Molecules, Solids, and Surfaces.
- Massage Therapy: What You Need To Know | NCCIH?
- The Dictionary of Idioms.
- Massage for Therapists: A Guide to Soft Tissue Therapy.
- Food Over Medicine: The Conversation That Could Save Your Life;
- Edges of Global Justice: The World Social Forum and Its Others (Rethinking Globalizations).
Elisabeth Jones. Author Hollis, Margaret.
- Massage Therapists Guide Soft by Margaret Hollis - AbeBooks?
- Victims : A True Story of the Civil War.
- Reactions and Processes.
- Combination Therapy in Urological Malignancy.
- Massage Therapists Guide Soft by Margaret Hollis?
Other Authors Jones, Elisabeth, Edition 3rd ed. Subjects Massage methods.
Search Results - Wolters Kluwer
Massage therapy. Massage -- methods. Summary "Massage is a basic skill within physiotherapy, and one which requires a high standard of practical application. It is a skill which is increasingly being taken up by other health care and complementary therapy professionals.
This new, third edition of Massage for Therapists is a timely and thorough update which continues the tradition of Margaret Hollis' hands-on approach. The book is designed to be a step-by-step guide to the theory and practical application of classical massage. Once mastered, these techniques may form the basis for a variety of modifications suitable for specific conditions. In order to further enhance the practitioner's skill and to give the reader a grounding in some of the popular specialities, updated chapters on aromatherapy and massage in sport sit alongside new chapters which introduce myofascial release and shiatsu.
Notes Formerly CIP.
Includes bibliographical references and index. Electronic reproduction : Wiley Blackwell BooksOnline.
Other Form Online version Hollis, Margaret. Massage for therapists. Chichester, U. View online Borrow Buy Freely available Show 0 more links Set up My libraries How do I set up "My libraries"? Austin Health Library. Not open to the public Australian Catholic University Library. Open to the public ; Endeavour College of Natural Health Library. May not be open to the public RMT John and Alison Kearney Library. Open to the public ; RM A new article posted to the website of the U. Related Posts. The Top 15 Techniques to Learn in Are You Covered?
Related Massage for Therapists: A guide to soft tissue therapy, Third edition
Copyright 2019 - All Right Reserved